Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis flesh-and-blood account of numerous personal journeys reads like a private encyclopaedia of emotion and health. The poems range from the rainforests of South America to the deserts of Western Australia, but are set against that ultimate and most intimate of all landscapes, the human body.
- Author BiographySimon Armitage was born in West Yorkshire and is Professor of Poetry at the University of Sheffield. A recipient of numerous prizes and awards, he has published eleven collections of poetry, including Paper Aeroplane: Selected Poems 1989-2014 and his acclaimed translation of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight (2007). He also writes extensively for television and radio and is the author of two novels and the non-fiction bestsellers All Points North (1998) Walking Home (2012), and Walking Away (2015). His theatre works include The Last Days of Troy, performed at Shakespeare's Globe in 2014. In 2010 he received the CBE for services to poetry and in 2015 was appointed Professor of Poetry at Oxford University.
- Author(s)Simon Armitage,Sue Roberts
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication19/05/2003
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight70 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.