All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is concerned with the acquisition of English phology, both segmental and supra segmental, by learners of English as a second language, as a third language and by speakers of a post colonial ( new ) variety of English. It focuses on the acquisition process and factors influencing it, based on insights from all three disciplines.
- Author BiographyUlrike Gut and Robert Fuchs, University of Munster, Germany; Eva-Maria Wunder, University of Augsburg, Germany.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication13/03/2015
- Series TitleTopics in English Linguistics [TIEL]
- Series Part/Volume Number86
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Mouton
- Weight489 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byEva-Maria Wunder,Robert Fuchs,Ulrike Gut
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.