All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- Descriptionaeo First major and detailed evaluation of universalist claims about the development of nasalization/sound change. aeo Strongly multidiscplinary: phological and historical approach backed by the results of experimental phonetics and supported by typological evidence. aeo Taps into resurgence of interest in nasality and language typology.
- Author BiographyDr. John Hajek is currently Lecturer in Italian and is Australian Research Council Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Linguistics at the University of Melbourne.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/1997
- Series TitlePublications of the Philological Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight386 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJohn Hajek
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.