All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together Hellenists and Indologists representing a variety of perspectives on the similarities and differences between the two cultures. It offers a collaborative contribution to the burgeoning interest in the Axial Age and will be of interest to anyone intrigued by the big questions inspired by the ancient world.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight612 g
- Width157 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byEmeritus Professor of Greek Richard Seaford
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.