Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.48+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUniverses discusses the alleged evidence of fine tuning; mechanisms by which a varied set of Universes might be generated, and whether belief in God could be preferable to accepting universes in vast numbers.
- Author(s)John Leslie
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/1989
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.