All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the experiences of American and British students before, during, and after the process of admitting women to full, though t necessarily equal, standing in the academic world.
- Author BiographyCHRISTINE MYERS is Education Instructor at Lourdes College, USA and Adjunct Professor of Education at Franklin University, USA.
- Author(s)C. Myers
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight437 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2010
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.