Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe fascination with the commercial value of research, coupled with the rise of neo-liberal 'new public management' in the public sector, has led to the rise of a managerial class in the university. These essays focus on the widespread use of business models and market principles that have undermined the automy of the professoriate.
- Author BiographyHans G. Schuetze is a Fellow at the Centre for Policy Studies in Higher Education and Training at the University of British Columbia. He is also a Senior Honorary Research Fellow at the University of Glasgow. William Bruneau isa Professor Emeritusat the University of British Columbia. Garnet Grosjean is a Lecturer in the Department of Educational Studies and Academic Coordinator for the Doctor of Leadership and Policy program at the University of British Columbia.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/06/2012
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleInternational and Development Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGarnet Grosjean,Hans G. Schuetze,William Bruneau
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.