All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUNIVERSITY PHYSICS covers the material commonly prescribed to students in a first course. It starts with the units and dimensions, errors and approximations, scalars and vectors, addition and product of vectors. Mechanics is covered where both statics and dynamics are presented and discussed. Newton's laws of motion and Newton's law of gravitation are described with examples followed by Hydrostatics, Surface tension, Hydrodynamics and viscosity, Heat and thermometry, Geometrical optics, Magnetism and electricity, Electrostatics and current electricity. The atomic theory, particles, radiation etc. are covered under the topic of modern physic.
- Author BiographyRama Bhat.: Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Concordia University, Montreal, Canada Jothilakshmi Rajendran / Balasubramanian Esakki.: Vel Tech. Dr. R.R. & Dr. S.R. Technical University Avadi, Chennai
- Author(s)Balasubramanian Esakki,Jothilakshmi Rajendran,Rama B. Bhat
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.