All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionUniversity Putonghua is a two-volume textbook specially written for college and university learners. Focusing on strengthening students' communication skills and expanding their vocabulary for academic, social, and professional communication, a wide range of topics, including wealth gap, global warming, architecture, culture, law, and politics are covered. Each volume contains twelve theme-based units that progressively introduce students to features of grammar and provide consolidation on reading, speaking, listening, and pinyin skills. In order to introduce learners to both systems of Chinese characters, volume I is printed in traditional Chinese while volume II is in simplified Chinese. Each volume also comes with an audio CD, which will specifically appeal to self-study learners.
- Author BiographyThe authors are members of the Chinese Language Centre in the School of Chinese, University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Y. Y. Chan
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.