All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has been written as a guide and reference for users and administrators of UNIX and Linux operating systems. Topics covered include but are t limited to protocols, utility programs, services, the shell, editors, useful commands and their options, the man page, processes, the cron and at schedulers, files and filesystems, printing, and many other areas I kw you will find helpful.
- Author BiographyRobert Fay has worked in the IT industry for 20 years as a programmer analyst, systems administrator, storage area network (SAN) administrator, and client server network architect. During that time, he has had the opportunity to work with many different operating systems including UNIX and Linux. The scope of UNIX and Linux flavors include AIX, CentOS, Fedora, HPUX, Knoppix, RHEL, SCO, Solaris, SuSE, and Ubuntu. He has supported UNIX and Linux on AMD, Compaq, HP, Intel, RISC, and SPARC architecture hardware. Over the years, he has had the opportunity to teach UNIX and networking classes to fellow employees as well as college students as a trainer and adjunct instructor. When he is not working with UNIX and Linux, he likes to work on home electronics and robotics projects.
- Author(s)Robert B Fay Mis
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.