All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBarely 10 years old and growing rapidly, the doctrine of unjust enrichment offers splendid rewards to those who understand it and grave dangers to those who do t. This short book explains clearly and concisely the uses and dangers of the doctrine. Davenport, author of the very successful Construction Claims, and Harris draw primarily upon examples in construction law, where unjust enrichment has had its greatest impact, while pointing out that the principles in their book are of general application. They also te that the recency of the doctrine means that there are as yet only a handful of Australian cases so that academic opinion and international caselaw play a vital role; hence, extensive foottes and a five-page bibliography.
- Author(s)Christina Harris,Philip Davenport
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Weight308 g
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.