All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForget to Draw is the next book in our successful Learning to See series, which teaches readers t only to pick up a pen and start drawing, but to see the world that surrounds them with fresh eyes. Each book in the series presents a short introduction by Jenny and twenty-two easy exercises, with each book focusing on a different aspect. In Forget to Draw, Jenny encourages readers to return to the kind of carefree drawing outsider artists and children perform and to focus on the joy of drawing rather than the end result. Shedding the goal of making one's drawings look real will help readers discover their individual style.
- Author BiographyPeter Jenny is professor emeritus and chair of visual design at the famous ETH Zurich in Switzerland. He is the author of numerous books, including Drawing Techniques, Figure Drawing, and The Artist's Eye, published by Princeton Architectural Press.
- Author(s)Peter Jenny
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleLearning to See
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Weight200 g
- Width105 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.