All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a corporate crisis ripped from today s headlines, Unleash Your BS (Best Self) tells the tale of Fortune 500 managers who are suddenly facing a post-merger downsizing. With their careers hanging in the balance, they are dropped into a leadership and communications training program that will either leave them in charge . . .or leave them behind. JT Black, the independent consultant kwn for his entertaining style and powerful results, is assigned the task of developing their leadership finesse, executive presence, and communication skills. In other words, cajoling them to lead and be heard. Unleash Your BS is for every manager ready to rise to the next level of his or her leadership. Whether you re in a volatile work environment or are gearing up for your next promotion, this book offers concrete techniques for enhancing your executive presence and strengthening your personal brand.
- Author BiographyFor 18 globe-hopping years, Jeff Black has been cajoling Fortune 500 managers into fulfilling their leadership potential. Through his deceptively simple process for refining their strategic communications, Jeff enhances their personal brands tenfold. He has worked with executives and front-line leaders around the world to prepare them for communication and business strategies with both external and internal audiences. He provides coaching and consulting on projecting executive presence, delivering strong presentations, demonstrating excellent communication skills, influencing customers and talking to the media. His work has taken him to twenty countries. As a former television anchor, talk show host and reporter in Birmingham and Los Angeles, Jeff delivers a unique perspective to training leaders and company spokespeople. His extensive client list includes GE, American Airlines, Nielsen, Lockheed Martin, Procter & Gamble, NBC Universal, Lloyd s of London, Telemundo, several NASCAR champions, The Home Depot, Notre Dame, UPS, and numerous educational, non-profit and financial institutions. While in Los Angeles, he worked on the prime-time television drama, Dynasty. From CBS to the Food Network, Jeff s clients have appeared on all the major television networks and several cable channels, large daily newspapers and radio networks.
- Author(s)Jeff Black
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.