All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you tired of social strategies that don't work? Have you spent hours on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn with thing to show for it? STOP what you're doing right w. There's a small crop of social marketers that have figured out how to make millions from social marketing. You need their tactics! With the right social media plan, you can GROW your business, make more SALES and collect an army of loyal REPEAT customers. This is t some quick fix solution. But there's a right way to sell in the social sphere, and a wrong way. You need to learn the right way w, so that you can catapult your business ahead of your competition. Get some of the most powerful social marketing advice you'll ever find, inside these pages. Claim your place in the fast paced world of social techlogy, and build your business on the limitless potential of social sales. 'Unleash the Power of Social Media Marketing' will expose you to explosive, top tier strategies employed by the pros. Transform your social campaign into a systematic money engine, with these closely guarded social secrets!
- Author BiographyJoe Praveen Sequeira is an award-winning author, loving husband and dynamic entrepreneur who is passionate about technology, food and sports. He is the founder and CEO of several successful internet marketing companies including PIXEL eMarketing INC, eMarketing Pro and is a regular contributor to various trade publications and blogs. Currently settled in Vancouver with his childhood sweetheart, he loves hockey, coffee and traveling. With his educational background and diverse work portfolio for several fortune 500 companies including Disney, Joe brings a fresh, unique results-oriented approach to social media marketing. He has helped businesses build their social media and online marketing strategies with remarkable success.
- Author(s)Joe Praveen Sequeira
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.