CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionOne week in paradise will make or break them... It's t eugh that Kelsey's husband left her for ather woman. Oh, . The other woman had to be her best friend Evan's fiancee. Not only has she lost her marriage, she fears losing Evan to the lingering awkwardness and humiliation that hangs between them. Evan has intention of letting that happen. He's got plans...namely, an extra plane ticket to Hawaii w his future wife is out of the picture. There's only one person he wants on the trip with him, the one who's always been there for him. The one he should never have let slip away into the arms of a traitorous friend who shattered her heart. Kelsey is anticipating a week of fun in the sun with the man who's always treated her like a little sister. No one's more surprised when she discovers that Evan has seduction on his mind-and that she's more than ready for it. Love is the most powerful healing force of all. But past demons have a way of ripping open old wounds, and threatening the survival of even the strongest friendship... Warning: This title contains explicit sex between best friends, graphic language...and a hero who kws how to put the hot in hot tub.
- Author BiographyThrough her formative years, Cherrie Lynn's writings evolved from epic graphic novels about dragons and unicorns to middle school angst-inspired teen soap operas to scorching hot love stories once she discovered her mom's romance novels. She's been a CPS caseworker and a juvenile probation officer, but thank goodness, she came to her senses and now keeps the drama on the page. Cherrie adores electronic gadgets, heavy metal, gaming, and horror movies. She and her husband are frequently found hitting the road to Dallas (or Houston or San Antonio or Little Rock or wherever!) to catch their favorite rock acts live... but she's much too fragile to go near a mosh pit. Check out her website at www.cherrielynn.com, and drop her a line at email@example.com. She loves hearing from readers!
- Author(s)Cherrie Lynn
- PublisherSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationStow
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.