All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnleashing Nepal has been written at a time when many fundamental questions on ecomic rights are being raised by an ever more assertive citizenry. It narrates the chequered history of the Nepal ecomy - from the time of unification, through decades of autocracy, mixed ecomy and foreign aid dependence, to the 'conflictomics' of the Maoist guerrilla war and a remittance ecomy driven by the labour of the Nepali diaspora. Acclaimed columnist and business executive Sujeev Shakya unflinchingly examines the squandered opportunities of the past, but also, importantly, looks at Nepal as a potential Asian Tiger.
- PublisherPenguin Books India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2009
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPenguin Books India
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.