Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA vivid account of the implementation of the Brown decision in the South by southern federal judges committed to the rule of law. Bass's unlikely heroes are the federal judges-primarily those on the U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals-who vigorously and skillfully implemented Brown v. Board of Education in six southern states. The rich profiles show the character of the men who gave up prosperous lives, popularity, and friends to see that the constitutional rights of all citizens were protected.
- Author BiographyJack Bass is Professor of Humanities and Social Sciences at the College of Charleston.
- Author(s)Jack Bass
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication31/08/1990
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.