All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Book Will Teach You To Understand Your Bible! Unlock Your Bible offers simple help, so that the average woman sitting at home with her Bible on her lap can better make sense of what she is reading. The man who wants to be consistent in Bible reading can avoid confusion about the meaning of verses by using the key that is presented in this book. You will be able to to unlock YOUR Bible, and kw how to understand it and apply its Truth to your life. You will find detailed answers to these questions: * Why does God seem harsh in the Old Testament but gentle in the New? * How do I understand what relevance a verse has to my personal life? * How am I to understand difficult passages, like when Jesus said like how a person should pluck out his eye if he lusts or cut off his hand if he steals? * How can I learn to enjoy reading the Bible instead of doing it out of a sense of obligation? Unlock Your Bible will teach you: * The most important key to understanding what you read in the Bible and how it applies to your own life. * Why people get confused when they try to understand the Bible. * What the main topic of the Bible is and how the whole Bible connects around that subject. Steve McVey is a best selling author of a dozen books. Here's what others have said about his books: * Grammy Award Winning Gospel Singer, Kirk Franklin said, Steve McVey's books have been used by God to transform my Christian walk. * Dr. Tony Evans, President of The Urban Alternative wrote, My good friend, Steve McVey, has put the amazing back into grace. * Gary Smalley, author of The Language of Love: Few people have had the life change effect on my life that Steve McVey has had. Whenever I hear that he has a new book, I buy several copies. * Neil Anderson, author of The Bondage Breaker: (Steve McVey's book) A Divine Invitation will enlarge your heart and increase your comprehension of God's love that goes beyond kwledge. * The late Bill Bright, Founder of Campus Crusade for Christ, wrote about A Divine Invitation: Steve McVey has given us in very clear and understandable language a wonderful, indelible picture of just how beautiful, complete and even startling God's love for us really is. McVey writes to address specific needs in the reader's life. His books are filled with biblical truth, practical application, humor and affirmation that will encourage you and strengthen you in your own journey of faith. Buy just one of his books today and, like those, who have written their reviews above, you will find yourself wanting to buy all McVey's books. There is plenty of religious jargon out there on the market. These books will talk about your life, the things you face and how the grace of God will guide you safely through them and enrich your life in the process. Unlock Your Bible: will forever change the way you see the Scriptures and create a hunger for the Scriptures like you may have never kwn until w.
- Author BiographyI write books for one reason: My life has been completely transformed and I want to see that happen to everybody. In 1990, after having been a follower of Christ for 29 years and a Senior Pastor for 17 years, I came crashing down. I wanted out of pastoral ministry and even thought this thing called, the Christian life was over-hyped. I had tried everything to figure out how to live the way God expected me to live. There had been times I'd spent hours reading and even memorizing the Bible. I had spent all night in prayer at times. Once, I went through a phase where I even gave up TV and started talking like I'd swallowed the communion table - all King James Versionish. Okay, maybe not but I did try everything. It was only when I began to understand grace in a way I hadn't learned growing up in church, attending a Christian University and then Seminary, or in 17 years of being a pastor, that things changed. What I began to learn then is the perspective I write from today. I hope you'll be encouraged and helped by my books. If you do, I'd love to hear from you. Steve writes to address specific needs in the reader's life. His books are filled with biblical truth, practical application, humor and affirmation that will encourage you and strengthen you in your own journey of faith. Buy just one of his books today and, like those, who have written their reviews above, you will find yourself wanting to buy all McVey's books. There is plenty of religious jargon out there on the market. These books will talk about your life, the things you face and how the grace of God will guide you safely through them and enrich your life in the process.
- Author(s)Dr Steve McVey
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.