All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionImprove every aspect of your dog's life and behaviour safely and effectively by learning how to understand the way tensions and blocks affect him. Step-by-step exercises and simple observations will allow you and your dog to break free of nagging problems and enjoy the benfits of better health and a happier relationship. Unlock Your Dog's Potential covers a wide range of unique dog management tips and techniques, as well as training advice, including handling and bodywork exercises to improve movement and trainability. Case studies of dogs that Sarah Fisher has worked with appear throughout the book to show how her techniques relate to real-life situations.
- Author BiographySarah Fisher trained with Linda Tellington Jones and Robyn Hood and is the UK's highest qualified Equine and Companion Instructor. She runs the UK office for TTEAM & TTouch International, writes for national magazines and teaches one- and two-day workshops. Sarah lives near Bath, Somerset.
- Author(s)Sarah Fisher
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication26/10/2007
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.