Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.60Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by pozorbooks
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $21.63Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionBefore You Take a Stand ...You Got to Take a Chance. Holden Harris is an eighteen-year-old locked in a prison of autism. Despite his quiet ways and quirky behaviors, Holden is very happy and socially rmal-on the inside, in a private world all his own. In reality, he is bullied at school by kids who only see that he is very different. Ella Reylds is part of the in crowd. A cheerleader and star of the high school drama production, her life seems perfect. When she catches Holden listening to her rehearse for the school play, she is drawn to him ...the way he is drawn to the music. Then, Ella makes a dramatic discovery-she and Holden were best friends as children. Frustrated by the way Holden is bullied, and horrified at the indifference of her peers, Ella decides to take a stand against the most privileged and popular kids at school. Including her boyfriend, Jake. Ella believes miracles can happen in the unlikeliest places, and that just maybe an entire community might celebrate from the sidelines. But will Holden's praying mother and the efforts of Ella and a cast of theater kids be eugh to unlock the prison that contains Holden? This time, friendship, faith, and the power of a song must be strong eugh to open the doors to the miracle Holden needs.
- Author BiographyNew York Times best-selling author Karen Kingsbury is America's favorite inspirational novelist with over 20 million books in print. Her Life-Changing Fiction(TM) has produced multiple best sellers including Unlocked, Leaving, Take One, Between Sundays, Even Now, One Tuesday Morning, Beyond Tuesday Morning, and Ever After, which was named the 2007 Christian Book of the Year. An award-winning author and newly published songwriter, Karen has several movies optioned for production, and her novel Like Dandelion Dust was made into a major motion picture and is now available on DVD. Karen is also a nationally known speaker with several women's groups including Women of Faith. She lives in Tennessee with her husband, Don, and their five sons, three of whom are adopted from Haiti. Their daughter Kelsey is married to Christian artist Kyle Kupecky.
- Author(s)Karen Kingsbury
- Date of Publication09/09/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight335 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.