Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionAndy is the janitor's son, an outcast, a body. Then the rumor starts-that Blake has a gun in his locker. In a moment of misguided hopefulness, Andy steals the keys from his dad and opens up Blake's locker, hoping that finding the gun will change his own status. But the gun isn't there and Andy remains an outcast. When an unlikely friendship develops between the two loners, Blake shares most of his secrets with Andy, including the gun. But there's one secret that worries Andy more than anything-the date circled on Blake's calendar. Does Blake have something planned? Something that Andy can prevent? In a fascinating look at how teens deal with the w constant threat of school violence, debut author Ryan G. Van Cleave provides a unique, emotional perspective on how it feels to be the one who can prevent a tragedy.
- Author BiographyRyan G. Van Cleave has published stories, poems, and nonfiction and is the director of a non-profit literary organization that provides community writing workshop programs for children. Ryan lives in Sarasota, Florida, with his wife and two daughters. Unlocked is his first novel for teens. www.unlockedthebook.com
- PrizesLong-listed for YALSA Alex Award 2012.
- Author(s)Ryan G. Van Cleave
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing USA
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalker & Co
- Weight167 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 12
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.