All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutional and administrative law (Public law) is an essential element of all law degrees. UNLOCKING CONSTITUTIONAL & ADMINISTRATIVE LAW will ensure that you grasp the main concepts with ease, providing you with an indispensable foundation in the subject. This revised third edition is fully up-to-date with the latest key changes in the law. The UNLOCKING THE LAW series is designed specifically to make the law accessible. Each chapter contains: * aims and objectives, * activities such as self-test questions, * key facts charts to consolidate your kwledge * diagrams to aid memory and understanding * prominently displayed cases and judgments * chapter summaries * a glossary of legal termilogy * essay questions with answer plans. The series covers all the core subjects required by the Bar Council and the Law Society for entry onto professional qualifications as well as popular option units. The website www.unlockingthelaw.co.uk provides free resources such as multiple choice questions and updates to the law.
- Author BiographyAuthors Mark Ryan BA MA PGCE is Senior Lecturer in Law at Coventry University. He has over 17 years' experience of teaching law at all levels, is a qualified barrister and has written a number of publications on constitutional law. Steve Foster LLM is Principal Lecturer at Coventry University and is an experienced author. Series Editors Chris Turner LLM is a qualified barrister and a Senior Lecturer in Law at Wolverhampton University. He has taught law at all levels and is an experienced author whose previous titles include Unlocking Contract Law and Unlocking Torts, both published by Hodder Education. Jacqueline Martin LLM has overA ten years' experience as a practising barrister and has taught law at all levels. She is an experienced authorA whose titles include Unlocking Criminal Law, published by Hodder Education. Jacqueline Martin and Chris Turner are also series editors of the Key Facts and Key Cases series, both published by Hodder Education.
- Author(s)Mark Ryan,Steve Foster
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleUnlocking the Law
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note31 colour tables
- Weight1344 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.