All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $31.86Free postage
- AU $31.87Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionRecord producer Beinhorn reveals how to deal with interpersonal issues record producers face when they work with artists one on one or in small groups. The situations and solutions are based upon the author's personal and professional experience working with a variety of different artists, such as Herbie Hancock, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Soul Asylum, Hole, Soundgarden, Ozzy Osbourne, Courtney Love, Marilyn Manson, Social Distortion, Korn, and Mew. Beinhorn's unique methods and perspective, applied to record producing and music making in the studio, opens the door to successful collaborative efforts. The author shows you how to find what he calls your sensory connection to the creativity process, which ultimately helps you find the intent behind your creative choices. You can read dozens of articles and books that feature a hundred different people talking about what microphones they used when they recorded Record X or how they set their stereo buss compressor, but you will never find out what prompted them to make these choices. Beinhorn's focus on collaborative effort enables record producers and artists to find solutions while working as a creative team. This perspective is especially valuable as it is trans-disciplinary and can be applied to many occupations and modes of creativity outside of record production.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL BEINHORN's career as a record producer spans over 30 years. He has worked with a diverse range of artists from Herbie Hancock to Soundgarden to the Red Hot Chili Peppers, in many cases producing these artists' career recordings.
- Author(s)Michael Beinhorn
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMusic Pro Guides
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Content Noteblack and white photos throughout
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.