All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnlocking Criminal Law will help you grasp the main concepts of the subject with ease. Containing accessible explanations in clear and precise terms that are easy to understand, it provides an excellent foundation for learning and revising Criminal Law. The information is clearly presented in a logical structure and the following features support learning helping you to advance with confidence: * Clear learning outcomes at the beginning of each chapter set out the skills and kwledge you will need to get to grips with the subject * Key Facts boxes throughout each chapter allow you to progressively build and consolidate your understanding * End-of-chapter summaries provide a useful check-list for each topic * Cases and judgments are highlighted to help you find them and add them to your tes quickly * Frequent activities and self-test questions are included so you can put your kwledge into practice * Sample essay questions with antated answers prepare you for assessment * Glossary of legal terms clarifies important definitions This edition has been updated to include discussion of recent changes and developments within the module, such as the first cases under the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007, recent case law in the areas of self-defence, loss of control, intoxication, constructive manslaughter, and sexual offences, as well as expanded chapters on defences and additional opportunities for practicing problem questions. The books in the Unlocking the Law Series get straight to the point and offer clear and concise coverage of the law, broken-down into bite-size sections with regular recaps to boost your confidence. They provide complete coverage of both core and popular optional law modules, presented in an invative, visual format and are supported by a website which offers students a host of additional practice opportunities. Visit www.unlockingthelaw.co.uk for access to free study resources, including multiple choice questions, key questions and answers, revision mp3s and cases and materials exercises.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Martin LLM, ten years' experience as a practising barrister and has taught law at all levels. Tony Storey LLM is Senior Lecturer in Law at Northumbria University.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Martin,Tony Storey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleUnlocking the Law
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note26 colour tables, 55 colour line drawings
- Weight1202 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.