All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionUnlocking Medical Law and Ethics will help you grasp the main concepts of Medical Law with ease. Containing accessible explanations in clear and precise terms that are easy to understand, it provides an excellent foundation for learning and revising. The information is clearly presented in a logical structure and the following features support learning helping you to advance with confidence: * Clear learning outcomes at the beginning of each chapter set out the skills and kwledge you will need to get to grips with the subject * Key Learning Points throughout each chapter allow you to progressively build and consolidate your understanding * End-of-chapter summaries provide a useful check-list for each topic * Cases and judgments are highlighted to help you find them and add them to your tes quickly * Frequent activities and self-test questions are included so you can put your kwledge into practice * Sample essay questions with antated answers prepare you for assessment * Glossary of legal terms clarifies important definitions This second edition has been updated to include discussion of recent changes and developments within the module, such as updated case law, including: Birmingham Children's NHS Trust v B 2014 EWHC 531; NHS Foundation Trust v A 2014 EWHC 920; A NHS Trust v DE 2013 EWHC 2562; Re P-M (Parental Order: Payments to Surrogacy Agency) 2013 EWHC 2328; R v Catt (Sarah Louise) 2013 EWCA 1187 and Doogan v Greater Glasgow and Clyde Health Board and others 2013 CSIH 36. The books in the Unlocking the Law Series get straight to the point and offer clear and concise coverage of the law, broken-down into bite-size sections with regular recaps to boost your confidence. They provide complete coverage of both core and popular optional law modules, presented in an invative, visual format and are supported by a website which offers students a host of additional practice opportunities. Visit www.unlockingthelaw.co.uk for access to free study resources, including multiple choice questions, key questions and answers, revision mp3s and cases and materials exercises. Series editors: Jacqueline Martin LLM has over ten years' experience as a practising barrister and has taught law at all levels. Chris Turner LLM is Senior Lecturer in Law at Wolverhampton University and has taught law at all levels.
- Author BiographyClaudia Carr is a Senior Lecturer in Law at the University of Hertfordshire and the author of a number of student textbooks and revision guides across both Medical Law and Criminal Law.
- Author(s)Claudia Carr
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUnlocking the Law
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note47 colour tables
- Weight952 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.