All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe one and only shot the US had against Osama bin Laden was all down to a new surveillance aircraft the CIA was still testing and evaluating at the time. Commanders decided putting the small unmanned drone, what was then called a UAV, through a little 'real world' experience might be interesting. The shot was t taken due to a mix of domestic political and diplomatic reasons. Indeed one problem was that the closest 'shooter' or USAF fighter would have had to violate allied airspace unanunced - a tough ask during an unstable nuclear stand-off between Pakistan and India.
- Author(s)W Nugent
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight100 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.