All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProceedings of SPIE present the original research papers presented at SPIE conferences and other high-quality conferences in the broad-ranging fields of optics and photonics. These books provide prompt access to the latest invations in research and techlogy in their respective fields. Proceedings of SPIE are among the most cited references in patent literature.
- PublisherSPIE Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleProceedings of SPIE
- Place of PublicationBellingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSPIE Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byChristos Tsamis,Edward M. Carapezza,Panos Datskos
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.