All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionUnmasking Project Management helps professionals in information techlogy (IT) and business identify successful approaches to management of information systems (MIS) that will work for their organizations and projects.
- Author BiographyCassandra Moraveck is an Information Technology Consultant, Researcher, and Adjunct Professor at Brandman University, USA. She has 23 years of experience working in government IT and she holds a doctorate in Business Administration with a concentration in Information Systems from Argosy University, USA; a master's degree in Information Systems from Claremont Graduate University, USA; and bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems (CIS) from Chapman University, USA.
- Author(s)Cassandra Moraveck
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.