All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title takes intersectionality to a new level, offering a global perspective on the identities of African women. Issues discussed include memory, space/location, time and human agency. The synergy created by bringing together people who never usually speak - working academics and public intellectuals - here causes new strides to be made in understanding how and why African women are seen as they are in the rest of the world.
- PublisherRed Sea Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLawrenceville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRed Sea Press,U.S.
- Weight588 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byJennifer Thorington-Springer,Obioma Nnaemeka
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.