Unregulated Capitalism: Unregulated Capitalism Is Destroying Democracy and the Economy by George Gaasvig (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.18Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA democracy is portrayed as government by the majority that offers fairness and equal ecomic opportunity. However, Americans are w left with a democracy and ecomic system of, by, and for the country's wealthy, elite, and large corporations. With an extreme income and wealth disparity between the haves and have-ts, what the country needs w more than ever is a true democracy with a fair and equitable ecomic system. With this fascinating new book, readers will finally understand why the solution to rampant capitalism is a revamped social capitalism approach that will lead every democratic nation toward a purer form of democracy. Unregulated Capitalism: Unregulated Capitalism is Destroying Democracy and the Ecomy is an eye-opening look at the need for democratic countries to replace unfettered capitalism with social capitalism. Offering an alternative to unregulated and rampant capitalism, this book explains the need to fix the problems that are always present when capitalist systems are left unregulated and at the mercy of greed. Inspired by his time spent working with government programs and in Washington, author George Gaasvig created Unregulated Capitalism after coming to the stark realization that many people fail to tice the shocking disparity between the wealthy capitalist elite and the working class. Furthermore, most people don't even understand the workings of the ecomy or democracy in general. Serving as a thought-provoking and informative resource, this excellent guide is perfect for anyone who is concerned about the plight of their country. In an effort to identify the problems facing democratic nations while providing effective solutions, Unregulated Capitalism informs readers all over the world of the rampant problems that come with unfettered capitalism. By allowing capitalists to profit from greed beyond need or reason, unrestricted capitalism cripples the ecomic system of democratic nations and jeopardizes the futures of countless readers. Utilizing ingenious and oftentimes common sense solutions, this captivating guide urges readers to do their part in fixing the problems that plague their nation. An educational and stimulating read, Unregulated Capitalism has the potential to reshape the future of t only capitalism but entire nations.
- Author BiographyGeorge Gaasvig was born February 22, 1945. He graduated with honors from Bemidji State University in Minnesota with degrees in business administration and industrial technology. He has worked in government, retail, construction, and consulting, has been self-employed, and is a certified property manager. He has served on national committees in the field of public and Indian housing. He has provided written testimony and testified before congressional committees. He has submitted reports for publication in congressional committee reports and the Congressional Record. He has participated in the creation of federal legislation and regulations.
- Author(s)George Gaasvig
- Date of Publication13/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.