Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionInitiating a transgeneric, inter medial and interdisciplinary approach to narrative unreliability, this volume is meant to enrich, modify and refine our understanding of (un)reliable narration by taking into account research in a variety of fields. The three sections of the volume comprise articles on the theory of unreliable narration, transgeneric and intermedial issues, and studies from areas such as journalism, politics, law and medicine.
- Author BiographyVera Nunning, Universitat Heidelberg, Germany.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNarratologia
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 15 colour illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 3 schw.-w. u. 15 farb. Abb., 2 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight762 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byVera Nunning
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.