All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWesterners are flocking to China in increasing numbers to chase their dreams even as Chinese emigrants seek their own dreams abroad. Life as an outsider in China has many sides to it - weird, fascinating and appalling, or sometimes all together. We asked foreigners who live or have lived in China to tell us a story of their experiences and these 28 contributions resulted. It's all about living, learning and loving in a land unlike any other in the world. Original stories by Dan Washburn, Jonathan Watts, Simon Winchester, Nury Vittachi, Michael Meyer, Matt Muller, Alan Paul, Matthew Polly, Derek Sandhaus, Jonathan Campbell, Tom Carter, Mark Kitto, Pete Spurrier, Graham Earnshaw, Deborah Fallows, Susie Gordon and others.
- Author BiographyTom Carter is a travel writer and photojournalist and the author of China: Portrait of a People.
- Author(s)Tom Carter
- PublisherEarnshaw Books Limited
- Date of Publication28/02/2017
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintEarnshaw Books Limited
- Weight408 g
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.