All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionUnseen Hastings and St Leonards features 250 views including previously unpublished photographs that will appeal to everyone with an interest in the history of Hastings and St Leonards-on-Sea. Accompanied by informative captions, many of these rare images show streets, houses, shops, railway engines, trolleybuses, and people that have never appeared in print before. All aspects of everyday life are recorded here, offering a unique glimpse of bygone times for all who kw and love this beautiful part of the Sussex coast.
- Author BiographyFrederick Crouch (Gavin Haines) is an experienced photographer and a member of the Hastings Area Archaeology Research Group. He is the author of an earlier collection of old photographs of Hastings & St Leonards, published by The History Press, and lives in Hastings.
- Author(s)Frederick Crouch
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note200 black & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.