All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe entire original collection of the Leopold-Hoesch-Museum was lost during World War II, but in the 1950s the museum purchased an extensive collection of graphic arts that included works by Menzel, Spitzweg, Slevogt, Liebermann, Corinth, Kubin, and Ensor. Shortly afterwards, the high-quality collection was completed with classical modern paintings by artists such as Beckmann and Schmidt-Rottluff. The volume at hand shows the remarkable new collection in its entire splendor.
- Author BiographyRenate Goldmann is the director of the Leopold-Hoesch-Museumand Papiermuseum Duren.
- PublisherWienand Verlag
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWienand Verlag
- Weight1547 g
- Width216 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byRenate Goldmann
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.