All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI hate it. I hate me. I try, but I can't shake it. If only someone could tell me how to get out of this great, big black hole! Unshackled is a book that demystifies and disables depression with both understanding and effective strategies for change. Everything you need to kw about overcoming Major Depression and turning the light on in your life once more!
- Author BiographyHoward Smith completed post-graduate studies at Monash University and has subsequently been involved in counselling, pastoral ministry and tertiary education for the past thirty five years. His work experience encompasses forensic, mental health and addiction counselling. Married, and father to three children, he currently lives in New South Wales, where he is employed as a clinician with the Area Health Service.
- Author(s)Howard Smith
- Date of Publication14/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.