All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Stonehenge to the Bermuda Triangle, there are many places on Earth that remain a mystery to scientists! Readers will discover these curious places--and more!--as they move through this fascinating nfiction title. This mysterious book features detailed images, informational text, and stimulating facts and theories in conjunction with upper-level features, such as chapter format, a glossary of terms, and an index.
- Author(s)Lisa Greathouse,Stephanie Kuligowski
- PublisherTeacher Created Materials
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleTime for Kids Nonfiction Readers: Level 4.3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeacher Created Materials
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.