All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn Unstoppable, Adrian Gilpin shows us through his own amazing life--story, how ordinary people can achieve extraordinary things. Adriana s story starts with his recovery from a financially catastrophic business collapse, and moves into his journey of awakening through the labyrinth of personal development teaching. You will be deeply moved by Adriana s openness, integrity and honesty as well as being truly inspired to delve deep into your most fundamental aspirations and beliefs to help you achieve all that you really want in life. Unstoppable will help you navigate your way past the false prophets of human potential and keep you focused on the principles of effective thinking and action that will change the way you run your life forever.
- Author BiographyAdrian Gilpin is the founder and driving force behind the Institute of Human Development (IHD). Adrian has become one of the most sought--after speakers on the international circuit, and is challenging, entertaining, inspirational and -- for many -- life--changing. Adrian spends much of his time on conference and speaking platforms, challenging the old models of corporate leadership and offering practical and inspiring alternatives for managing change in business, education and society. Adrian's work in the field of leadership development and peak performance coaching has become recognised by business leaders as cutting edge. Adrian leads the IHD's leadership research and programme development, mentors chief executives in the public and private sectors and coaches top teams. Adrian is the co--developer of the Aspell--Gilpin Profilera -- one of the world's most advanced personality profiling instruments. He has also created the SoulPower Programme which now makes his personal development courses available to the general public.
- Author(s)Adrian Gilpin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2004
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Weight282 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.