All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Unstuck in Time, Gregory Sumner guides readers, with insight and passion, through a biography of 15 of Kurt Vonnegut's best kwn works - his 14 vels, starting with Player Pia (Bantam, 1999), all the way to an epilogue on his last book, A Man Without A Country (Bloomsbury, 2007), to illustrate the quintessential American writer's profound engagement with the American Dream' in its various forms. Sumner gives readers a poignant portrait of Vonnegut and his resistance to celebrating the traditional values associated with the American Dream.'
- Author BiographyGREGORY D. SUMNER, JD, PhD, is chair of history at the University of Detroit Mercy, where he has taught since 1993. He holds a doctorate in American history from Indiana University and is the author of Dwight Macdonald and the Politics Circle. Sumner has been awarded summer fellowships by the National Endowment for the Humanities, and has twice been William J. Fulbright Senior Lecturer at the Universite di Roma Tre.
- Author(s)Gregory D. Sumner
- PublisherSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight507 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.