All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.72
About this product
- DescriptionAndrew J. Mellen has created unique, lasting techniques for streamlined living, bringing order out of chaos for a client list that includes lawyers, filmmakers and even psychologists. With UNSTUFF YOUR LIFE! he puts his powerful programme in the hands of his widest audience yet. Ackwledging that it's often the stuff behind the stuff that holds people back, Mellen offers an action-based plan to redirect clutterers from dwelling on their feelings. This simple shift yields immediate results that will help everyone achieve organisational bliss - from the chronic key-loser to the hard-core hoarder. Mellen's mix of humour, honesty, tough love and foolproof strategies motivates readers to work through their feelings and make real behaviour changes that will have long-lasting effects. Written in Mellen's signature -nsense yet hilarious tone, UNSTUFF YOUR LIFE! brims with personality, along with approaches t found in other organising books. Built on the principle that we must distinguish ourselves from our possessions, UNSTUFF YOUR LIFE! starts with truly achievable goals and works toward the nightmare projects everyone tries hard to avoid. From the basement to the bedroom, the kitchen to the car and more, readers will learn: * where to find a permanent home for your keys and wallet * how to sort the mail in a manageable and time-effective way * what it means to group like with like * how to tackle bills and budget The result is absolute freedom from the burden of clutter and more free time than you ever imagined possible.
- Author BiographyAndrew J. Mellen is a professional organiser and life coach who has been featured widely in the media, including in O, The Oprah Magazine, on HGTV and DIY networks and on NPR. With a coast-to- coast roster of clients, he leads workshops throughout America. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Andrew J. Mellen
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/08/2010
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Weight550 g
- Width210 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.