All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn AHA Press/Jossey-Bass ResourceUntapped Options is an invaluable resource for health care leaders who want to help their organizations succeed. Bea Northcott and Janette Helm, experts in the field of health care management, have created a practical approach that explores how human resources and marketing managers can combine forces and work together to create mission, vision, and values statements that will drive a common strategy to organizational excellence. Step-by-step, Northcott and Helm show how to implement this invative approach that, once in place, will contain costs, bolster employee satisfaction and productivity, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Author(s)Bea Northcott,Janette Helm
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/04/2000
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight448 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.