All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionHave You Forgotten? I Am Your Mother. You Are Under My Protection. There is a promise Holy Mother makes to us, explains Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes, that any soul needing comfort, vision, guidance, or strength can cry out to her, flee to her protection, and Blessed Mother will immediately arrive with veils flying. She will place us under her mantle for refuge, and give us the warmth of her most compassionate touch, and strong guidance about how to go by the soul s lights. Untie the Strong Woman is Dr. Estes' invitation to come together under the shelter of The Mother whether she appears to us as the Madonna, Our Lady of Guadalupe, or any one of her countless guises. In this unforgettable collection of stories, prayers, and blessings, Dr. Estes shares: The Drunkard and the Lady a story of unexpected miracles that arise from the mud and soil Guadalupe is a Girl Gang Leader in Heaven a poem of resistance and hope The Shirt of Arrows a love that is invincible matter how many times we are wounded The Black Madonna she who stands at the juncture between two worlds and protects us as we enter the dark placesWhy does the face of Our Lady appear in the most humble and unexpected places? Why does she burst forth into every culture matter how hard authority tries to suppress her? It is because she never fails to answer our call when we are in need. With Untie the Strong Woman, Dr. Estes invites you to encounter the force of Immaculate Love So that your memory of Her is renewed, or else kwledge of her miraculous, fierce, enduring ways is drawn into your heart for the very first time.
- Author BiographyClarissa Pinkola EstesClarissa Pinkola Estes, PhD, is an internationally recognized scholar, award-winning poet, diplomate senior Jungian psychoanalyst, and cantadora (keeper of the old stories in the Latina tradition). In addition to her international bestseller Women Who Run With the Wolves, Dr. Estes is a managing editor and columnist writing on politics, spirituality, and culture at the newsblog TheModerateVoice.com, and she is a columnist at The National Catholic Reporter online.
- Author(s)Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication17/10/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Out-of-print date29/06/2016
- Weight136 g
- Width132 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Running Time240
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.