All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionIt's summer in the Valley of the Sun; the temperature's rising and so is the body count. One of the city's most exclusive escorts has lost her little black book-and a brutal killer has turned it into a hit list. One after ather, some of Phoenix's richest and most respectable men are turning up dead. Troubled homicide detective Sean Richardson and his partner, Maggie McClinton, take lead on the hunt for a brutal, methodical killer stalking Phoenix's elite and meting out a very personal brand of justice. But when so many people share a secret that just might get them killed, the next victim-and the killer-could be anyone. In this thrilling sequel to No Place to Die, the Valley of the Sun scorches even the cold-blooded.
- Author BiographyJames L. Thane was raised in western Montana and earned a PhD in American history from the University of Iowa. Before he set about chronicling the dark side of his adopted home of Phoenix, he worked as a janitor, a dry cleaner, an auto parts salesman, an ambulance driver, and a college professor. As a historian, Thane has written one book and numerous magazine and journal articles. He has also written and produced two television series for PBS affiliate WQPT. He divides his time between Scottsdale, Arizona, and Lakeside, Montana.
- Author(s)James L. Thane
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication17/12/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas & Mercer
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.