All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCoercion theory began in the 1960s and it has been refined over the years to cover specific areas, particularly air power. Coercion versus terrorism is a growing field, yet coercive air power versus terrorism is a subject still in its infancy. The Israelis have used coercive air power against guerilla, insurgent, and terrorist groups extensively. In particular, the Israelis have used air power in conjunction with conventional land power to try to eliminate the threat from Palestinian terrorist groups.
- Author(s)Michael S Lightfoot
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight86 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.