All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionMaster and Commander Charles Hayden sails into a lethal fray in this epic seafaring adventure by bestselling author S. Thomas Russell. Under the command of Captain Charles Hayden, Royal Navy frigate HMS Themis is sent to counter the threat of the French forces in the West Indies. In the middle of the vast Atlantic, Hayden discovers two Spanish blemen, castaway in a ship s boat a stroke of almost impossible good fortune. The Spaniards explanation for their plight seems so improbable that Hayden s officers suspect them of being criminals or even spies. But they have secrets far more shocking than that secrets which will haunt Hayden in his new posting. Upon reaching the Barbados station, Hayden finds himself under the command of the vainglorious Sir William Jones, an impetuous and foolhardy officer. Refusing orders will cost Hayden his command. But accepting them might cost him his ship, his crew and his life.
- Author BiographyS. Thomas Russell is a lifelong sailor whose passion for the sea inspired Until the Sea Shall Give Up Her Dead, Take, Burn or Destroy, A Battle Won, and Under Enemy Colors.
- Author(s)S Thomas Russell
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCharles Hayden Novel
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Weight408 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.