All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thesis addresses nepotism. Any person who is responsible for employment can do this abusively and therefore financially damage ather person or entity. Even though this is a long-kwn and widespread phemen, it has never fully been analyzed in matters of criminal liability. Existing studies only focus on public employment and single elements of embezzlement. For a complete analysis however, two elements are of interest. The employment has to constitute malpractice and it has to cause financial damage. In relation to the first aspect, the standards set by Human Resource Management are of interest. The second aspect needs to address the latest judgment of the German Federal Constitutional Court which stated that the element is to be interpreted restrictively.
- Author(s)Paul Krell
- PublisherNomos Verlagsgesellschaft
- Date of Publication18/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudien Zum Wirtschaftsstrafrecht
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintNomos Verlagsgesellschaft
- Weight526 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.