All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
About this product
- DescriptionMost people kw little about the Hebrew Bible. They kw what they were taught in grade school and perhaps what they hear in sermons. But sermons are designed to teach moral lessons, t disclose the Bible's true meaning. In this book, Dr. Israel Drazin, a ted Bible scholar, reveals insights from the Bible that many readers will consider unusual, ideas from both traditional and n-traditional scholars and the author's own views. He discusses over one hundred different subjects, covering history, philosophy, and practical information people should kw, including thought-provoking questions like: Are all biblical laws rational? Did pagan practices influence biblical laws? Does God become angry? When did Judaism accept the idea of conversion? Are there errors in Scripture? Must religious people sacrifice themselves totally to God and t question God's will?
- Author BiographyDr Israel Drazin served for thirty-one years in the US military and attained the rank of Brigadier General. He has two Masters, in both psychology and Hebrew literature, a PhD in Judaic Studies, and is an attorney and a rabbi. He developed the legal strategy that saved the military chaplaincy when its constitutionality was attacked in court, and he received the Legion of Merit for his service. Dr Drazin is the author of twenty-five books. His website is www.booksnthoughts.com.
- Author(s)Israel Drazin
- PublisherGefen Publishing House
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationJerusalem
- Country of PublicationIsrael
- ImprintGefen Publishing House
- Weight590 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.