About this product
- DescriptionWith humour and flair, Michael Hearst introduces the reader to a wealth of extraordinary life-forms. Which animal can be found at the top of Mount Everest, 10,000 feet under the sea and in your backyard? Which animal poops cubes? Unusual Creatures includes these answers plus hundreds more fascinating facts for curious minds, amateur zoologists and anyone who has ever laughed at a funny-looking animal. Perfect for enthusiastic and reluctant readers alike, in class and at home.
- Author BiographyMichael Hearst is a composer, multi-instrumentalist and writer. His solo works include Songs for Ice Cream Trucks and Songs for Unusual Creatures. Arjen Noordeman and Christie Wright together make up the multi-disciplinary design company Elasticbrand, based in Amsterdam. Jelmer Noordeman, Arjen's brother, is an illustrator living and working in the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Michael Hearst
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notefull-colour throughout
- Weight476 g
- Width217 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.