All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith humour and flair, Michael Hearst introduces the reader to a wealth of extraordinary life forms in this nfiction book. Which animal can be found at the top of Mt Everest, 10,000feet under the sea, and in your back garden? Which animal poops cubes? Which animal can disguise itself as a giant crab? These fascinating facts and hundreds more await intrepid readers, amateur zoologists and anyone who has ever laughed at a funny-looking animal.
- Author BiographyMichael Hearst is a composer, multi-instrumentalist and writer. Jelmer Nooreman, Arjen Noordeman and Christie Wright are designers and illustrators.
- Author(s)Michael Hearst
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jelmer Noordeman
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.