Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's postmodern world many widely held liberal myths continue to thrive unchecked. When young students go off to college they will inevitably face a barrage of Marxist leaning professors, with a fanatical hatred towards God and country. Lacking solid kwledge of the facts, our teens are quickly falling prey to these intellectual and political fads. In UNVEILING THE LEFT Why Christian Conservatism Works Where Liberalism Fails author Alex Locay challenges the assumptions found in thirty six of today's most popular left leaning topics. With clear and accessible logic the author exposes the many fallacies advocated by our intellectual establishments, which include: * Relativism is intellectually tenable * Modern feminism advances womens rights * The scientific evidence supports Darwinian evolution * Our Founding Fathers were deist * Secular humanism is rational and harmless The Constitution is a secular document * The sexual revolution liberated Americans * Christians are bigots, liberals are tolerant * Religion is the cause of most wars * The Bible discriminates against women * The United Nations furthers our interests * Welfare reduces poverty * The Bible is a book of myths * Gays dont have equal rights * Rap music is artistic and harmless * Our courts always uphold the Constitution * Republicans favor the rich, Democrats the poor * The trade deficit hurts American jobs * Our public schools need more funding * The First Amendment limits religious speech. Using extensive research the author anticipates the liberal argument and subsequently exposes its inherent flaws. From Atheism to Socialism and everything in between, Locay methodically takes them all apart. Divided into six chapters which include; Culture, Politics, Ecomics, American History, Science and The Bible, this book was designed to unveil common misconceptions and thus help readers understand the broad spectrum of the conservative worldview. Families, activists, teachers and students will find it an essential resource and a first step in reestablishing our Christian heritage.
- Author(s)Alex Locay
- PublisherTownhall Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTownhall Press
- Weight708 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.