All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionFamily secrets - we all have them. But some are more devastating than others...Jenny Porter kws the name of every capital city in the world, but that doesn't mean she has all the answers. When she discovers she is adopted, she has body to turn to and, unable to trust her parents or talk to her friends, she buries her feelings. A few years later, Jenny is happily married. She doesn't love her husband, but she likes him eugh to make the marriage work and raise a family. After the death of her parents, she finds herself reunited with her childhood sweetheart, Martin Barretti, and suddenly everything begins to unravel...Jenny and Martin begin a passionate affair and make the difficult decisions to leave their families and spend the rest of their lives together. Now living with the love of her life, Jenny decides to use the change in adoption law to find information about her birth family and is horrified to discover the truth. Will Jenny tell Martin what she discovered and risk their future falling apart? Or will she do as her adopted mother did years before, and keep her secret? Unwanted Truths is a captivating vel that delves into the emotions and issues involved in adoption, touching on the change in British society from the repressive 1950s to the liberal 1970s/80s. Set mainly in Brighton, East Sussex and London, it is a gripping read for fans of contemporary fiction and romance vels with a twist.
- Author BiographyBefore working in insolvency, Tricia Haddon worked as a veterinary nurse, civil servant and PA to a fabric designer. She also volunteered for several years for an organisation helping people find long lost relatives. Tricia completed a Creative Writing course at the University of Sussex, and lives in Brighton with her husband and a large British Blue cat called Bertie.
- Author(s)Tricia Haddon
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.